Weolcome to the Linux Test Project

Welcome!

The Linux Test Project (LTP) was created here at SGI to coordinate
the development and delivery of open tests for the Linux OS.  We begin
with just a couple testing tools that have been very useful on the XFS
file system.  In the near future, we will be adding more tests from our
internal suites as well as developing new ones.  We'd like to invite you
to participate in the discussions on this (archived) alias, and also to
contribute any tests and/or testing ideas you might have.

If you have suggestions, questions, or contributions, please feel free to
post them to:
ltp@oss.sgi.com <mailto:ltp@oss.sgi.com>

Again, Welcome to the Linux Test Project!

--
Bill Roske
Engineering Manager 	OS Test Development