RE: Request for suggested test cases

Derek,

Sorry for the delay in response.  Your mail went to owner-ltp
(that's currently me) and I was out of the office.

I'm copying this reply to ltp@oss.sgi.com <mailto:ltp@oss.sgi.com>  so the
rest of the project
members see it at well.

I'm not sure what you are looking for.  You mention "kernel release."
The doio tests are intended for file system testing.  If you are asking
about additional command lines for doio for broader coverage of the
FS, I'm hoping the FS testing folks can jump in.

If you're asking about general kernel coverage, doio will only cover the
FS portion of the kernel.  Additional tests will be added (soon, I hope) to
LTP
for the other areas of the kernel.  If there are specific areas of the
kernel you are
concerned about, please send them to the ltp@oss.sgi.com
<mailto:ltp@oss.sgi.com>  address so we get
those concerns in the archive and people responding to them.

Thanks for your interest!  I hope we can help!

Bill Roske
SGI