Re: New Code Checked in

The new tests all begin with "Q".  The reason for that
is these are simple "quickhit" system call tests.
If we have several hundred "quickhit" tests all beginning with "Q",
that would be too much.  I think they should be renamed
to remove the preceeding "Q".   If they need to be grouped,
it would be better to put them all in the same tests subdirectory.

Rich

--
Richard Logan                               OS Test Development
Silicon Graphics, Inc                       E-mail: rrl@sgi.com