[LTP] Another overlap... is fine

In the same vein as Jason's comments, I'd like make mention of the Open
Hardware Certification Program (OHCP) http://www.open-hardware.org which
is putting together a general hardware certification program, including
a suite of tests (all open source).  While somewhat narrower in scope
than this project's ambitions, i.e. testing linux, the OHCP is
establishing a brand that will help consumers identify hardware that is
compatible with Linux as well as provide a suite of tests that both
consumers and developers may use to verify the correct operation of
hardware systems and components.

We also have a BoF scheduled for Wed evening but I hope that we can
establish some contact for future collaboration.

Thanks,

Henry