[LTP] Help changes submitted

I just committed all the changes to the help system.  It wasn't as
painful as I expected.  Here is how help and option parsing now works.

I have removed the multi-character options and replaced them with
single character options parsed by getopt(3).  The options have changed
how I noted before and are documented in parse_opts(3).  The most
significant change is the addition of a new argument to parse_opts().
This is just a pointer to a function to print out the help messages for
the user defined options.  See parse_opts(3), tests/fcntl07.c, or
tests/symlink01.c for examples.

One functionality that has changed is that you can not disable or
override a standard option.  This was available in the old code, but is
not yet available in the old code.  If anyone needs this functionality,
please let me know and I'll hack it in.

As always, comments are welcome.
--
Nate Straz                                              nstraz@sgi.com