Re: [LTP] RE: summary of tests included in ltp?

Here is the cvsweb diff to see what nate did.
http://oss.sgi.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ltp/runtest/quickhit.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2

Basically, allows us to throw descriptions in without breaking my Quick
Hack.  Maybe links to CVS web would suffice as web documentation.

--aaron

--
Aaron Laffin
Silicon Graphics, Inc. OS Test Development