Re: [LTP] Re: TET [Mea Culpa]

What you describe is pretty much how I've been using TET as a general
automation harness for other tests like LTP.

I usually add a non-trivial 'runtest' script in each test (e.g. LTP)
directory to drive those tests.  Since TET has a shell-api (as well as
numerous others), the runtest script itself can be api-compliant.
Ideally, a runtest script would auto-sense the TETness of it's environment,
and select api-compliant functions where possible.

In this way, TET can run the whole show in automation, but I can still
run any individual tests by hand with 'runtest'.
-s