[LTP] New tarball and drafts of the HOWTO

Well we finally got around to putting out another tarball[1].  This one
includes pan and scanner, a test driver and an output analysis tool.
You can use pan to run tests in parallel while keeping a good hold on
the situation. A detailed man page is included for pan.

I have also been working on a Linux Test Project HOWTO.  I have exported
some drafts that area available online[2]. The LyX source file is
included in the tarball.  Please take a look at it and pass along some
suggestions.  I want to make sure the HOWTO covers what is currently
released so I can get back to porting tests.

[1] ftp://oss.sgi.com/www/projects/ltp/download/ltp-20001012.tar.gz
[2] http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ltp/howto/
--
Nate Straz                                              nstraz@sgi.com
sgi, inc                                           http://www.sgi.com/