Re: [LTP] Linux Test Project

On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 04:23:23PM -0800, Raghav wrote:
> I have down loaded your software Linux test Project and installed in.
> This is very good. But I want to know more information about this. If
> possible I need the complete documentation about this. Basically I am

As Sean pointed out, there are docs in the doc/ directory.  "man
./manpage.1" is probably an easier way to view them.  There are some
additional docs in the CVS version.  I was working on a HOWTO before I
got side-tracked on other work.  You can find a draft of that at:

	http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ltp/howto/

If you have any more specific questions, please ask them here.  I'll
answer them and add to the docs that are available.

> looking for the complete test details, I.e. what are the different
> tests it runs, which areas it covers, etc. Please provide the doc.

There are short descriptions in the files under runtest/.  Most of the
tests have somewhat detailed descriptions in their headers.  Most of the
test programs are pretty small, especially after you filter out the
reporting routines and macros.

--
Nate Straz                                              nstraz@sgi.com
sgi, inc                                           http://www.sgi.com/