Re: LTP: [nstraz@sgi.com: Re: [LTP] 2 commands (mkfifo & growfiles) in fs fail]

Nat,

Instead of blindly using system(), you could determine
if there where any shell metachacters in the command line.
If there is, then use a system() like exec.
I.e.  execlp("sh", "sh", "-c", cmdline, 0);

just an idea.

Rich Logan

--
Richard Logan                               OS Test Development
SGI                                         E-mail: rrl@sgi.com