[LTP] Updates to Pan

I finally put in an effort to update pan, our simple test driver.  Pan
can now handle complex command lines like the one for gf17.  This took
more effort than I expected at first.  I ended up getting disgusted with
zoolib and rewrote that.  I did a little bit of testing and I'm
satisfied that everything is back in working order.

Would people like me to generate a new tarball or can those that want to
try it out pull it from the CVS tree.  I would like it to see some more
exposure before I package it for general use.

--
Nate Straz                                              nstraz@sgi.com
sgi, inc                                           http://www.sgi.com/