Re: [LTP] What is "super"

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Nathan Straz wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 09:23:32PM +0100, Urban Widmark wrote:
> > sudo should not require a password if the NOPASSWD options is given in the
>
> Wow, I must have missed this while I was checking it out.  Do you think
> you could whip up a sample config file that I could throw in the LTP
> tarball?

Here you go. Note that I have never used sudo myself before so this may
not be optimal, but it does seem to work.

doc/examples/sudoers	- example sudo script, needs to be edited before
			  use

And for testing it I used:
sudo.sh			- run sudo tests & print summary (btw I think the
			  default output of runalltests.sh is hard to
			  read, I prefer the summary given by the scanner)
runtest/sudo		- sudo tests

/Urban

ltp-sudo.tgz