[LTP] New tarball available

I decided that today would be a good day to release a new tarball of the
Linux Test Project.

New in this tarball
-------------------

- pan now supports complex command lines.  Any test tag with shell
  related characters will be run with "sh -c"

- zoolib was mostly rewritten.  Pan and zoolib were so closely tied it
  was sick.  I cleaned up the zoo interfaces and pan accordingly.

- tst_tempdir() has been updated to use mkdtemp().  This should clean up
  many of the warnings that compiling with glibc 2.2 produces.

- sample sudo configuration files from Urban.  Now you should be able to
  run as-root tests using sudo or super.  NOTE: Doesn't work on Debian
  unstable yet.  There is a bug open concerning the compiled in
  secure_path.  Use whatever works for you.

- as-root tests have been split into separate files.  You'll have to add
  them explicitly to run them now.

Enjoy,
--
Nate Straz                                              nstraz@sgi.com