[LTP] Moving to SourceForge

Yes, the subject is correct.  We are moving the Linux Test Project from
oss.sgi.com to sourceforge.net.  We believe that moving to SourceForge
will make it easier for other companies and the community to make
contributions to the project.

Project Summary: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ltp/

Here is the progress I've made thus far and what I still have left to
do.  I hope to get everything in the to do list done in the next week or
so.

Done:
----
 - Moved CVS tree
 - Started new mailing list, ltp-list@lists.sourceforge.net

To Do:
-----
 - Create new web site
 - Copy old mailing list archive to web site
 - Resubscribe everyone on ltp@oss.sgi.com to new list
 - Move FAQ and glossary to the DocManager
 - Start building and packaging process on SourceForge
 - Re-announce on LKML

--
Nate Straz                                              nstraz@sgi.com
sgi, inc                                           http://www.sgi.com/