Re: [LTP] crash tests

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 10:34:35PM +0200, Stephane Fillod wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 03, 2001, Nathan Straz wrote:
> > > * crash01
> > >   This one comes from the world famous 'crashme-2.4', written
> > >   by George J Carrette. Actually, a lot of code has been rewritten,
> > >   but credits are due.
> >
> > Delayed to verify the license from the original author.
> >

> still no reply. Would it be possible to distribute it under the GPL
> if I rewrite _completly_ the program ?  Part of original crashme code
> still remaining in crash01.c is evaluated to 30%.
> Even with a complete rewrite, I would still prefer the agreement
> from the original author.

I checked with our legal department about the license that is in
crash01.c from the original crashme-2.4.c.  It looks like this isn't an
issue and I can integrate it in.

--
Nate Straz                                              nstraz@sgi.com
sgi, inc                                           http://www.sgi.com/