o Home Page
o Project Page
o Lists & IRC
o Kernel Errata
o LTP's Kernel Code Coverage
o LTP's Gcov Extension(lcov)
o LTP's Gcov-kernel Extension
o Coverage "Galaxy" Map
o LTP HowTo
o Inside LTP Testsuite
o 2.5 Execution Matrix
o 2.5 Test Plan
o 2.4 Test Plan
o STAX LTP Driver HowTo
o DOTS HowTo
o Linux Test Tools
o LTP man pages
o Expected errors for LTP
o Kernel Test Results
o 2002 Test Results
o 2001 Test Results
o Kernel Fix
o Open *POSIX Test Suite
o OpenHPI Test Suite
o (CTCS) Cerberus
o (STAF) Software Testing Automation Framework
o EAL2+ Certification Test Suite
o SuSE EAL3+ Certification Test Suite
o Red Hat EAL3+ Certification Test Suite
Inside LTP Test Suite
The following is a short description of the contents of LTP test suite
package ltp-yyyyddmm.tgz .
- Installation documentation and quick start guide
- A read me document that describes the contents of the LTP package.
- Credits to those who have contributed to the project.
- GNU Public License
- An incomplete list of changes to the project. We will try harder to
keep this up to date.
- Graphical interface for building and executing the LTP testsuite.
- Top level make file for LTP.
- A simple script to run all of the packaged tests in sequential order and
report the over all result.
- Documentation for the project including man pages for some of the
tools & library functions, as well as descriptions of every test.
- The include and lib directories contain headers and codes for common
routines used by many of the tests. We have tried to keep this to a
- Contains all tests that run under the LTP as well as the "bin"
directory, which has hardlinks to all the test executables.
- Contains testscripts that run groupings of tests within the LTP.
- It houses command lists that are used by pan for automated testing.
- The pan directory contains a simple, lightweight test harness. pan
has the ability to run tests randomly and in parallel. See pan's man
page for more information.
- The scratch directory is a dumping ground for snippets and test cases
that we found but haven't integrated into LTP yet. Feel free to suggest
new snippets to be added, or take one of these and finish it off.
- This directory contains various tools for use and used by the LTP.