[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[LTP] New tarball available
I decided that today would be a good day to release a new tarball of the
Linux Test Project.
New in this tarball
- pan now supports complex command lines. Any test tag with shell
related characters will be run with "sh -c"
- zoolib was mostly rewritten. Pan and zoolib were so closely tied it
was sick. I cleaned up the zoo interfaces and pan accordingly.
- tst_tempdir() has been updated to use mkdtemp(). This should clean up
many of the warnings that compiling with glibc 2.2 produces.
- sample sudo configuration files from Urban. Now you should be able to
run as-root tests using sudo or super. NOTE: Doesn't work on Debian
unstable yet. There is a bug open concerning the compiled in
secure_path. Use whatever works for you.
- as-root tests have been split into separate files. You'll have to add
them explicitly to run them now.
Nate Straz firstname.lastname@example.org
sgi, inc http://www.sgi.com/
Linux Test Project http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ltp/